The Clarence Valley Aboriginal Healing Centre is a place where individuals and groups can work towards their own healing – (Whatever it is that they consider to be healing).
Aboriginal culture and cultural values form the foundations for the Centre.
The Healing Centre will run many different programs, activities and projects for example:
- Providing a resource library
- Support for men’s and women’s groups
- Support for Aboriginal workers
- Healing Garden
- Natural therapies such as Bowen Therapy, massage, yoga, meditation.
- Workshops/ Training forums focusing on grief, loss and trauma.