Chesterfield Farm is a historical farm situated in the heart of Scoresby, now operating as a children’s farm, open to the public 7 days a week. Our activities and animals always provide much enjoyment and a real ‘hands-on’ experience of farm life.
Activities and features at Chesterfield Farm include:
- Animal feeding (emus, goats, deer, etc.)
- Baby animal nursery
- Tractor rides
- All-weather lunch/picnic areas and $5 BBQ Hire facilities
- Gift shop and café
- Bus parking
- And of course our fun farm activities, which are always a huge hit & may include sheepdog work, hand cow milking, and our cow milking show!
Prices for senior group bookings are as follows:
- Clients ~ $22.00 each includes entry, tractor ride and Devonshire Morning Tea
- Carers ~ free entry only. Devonshire Morning Tea at $8.50
If you have any further inquiries or would like to make a booking, please contact us.