The objectives are to manage our beautiful Community Garden to enable people to learn, socialise, have fun, and grow organic produce for themselves and to share.
A beautiful garden is built on sustainable organic principles that are in harmony with nature and neighbours, where all members:
- take an active interest in the aesthetics of the entire garden
- maintain the site to the standard required to meet the present and future needs of the Association, members, and the local community.
A place to learn and share knowledge of
- organic gardening methods
- waste reduction
- water and solar harvesting
- sustainable living.
A place to socialise and to have fun, where all members feel a sense of:
- belonging to a community
- pride in what is being created now and for the future
- ownership by the members and the community.