Interested in listing your community garden on our map? Here’s two options:
1. Become a member of Community Garden Australia
Support the work of Community Garden Australia by joining us, then list your garden in our Map Directory and receive these benefits of membership:
- being part of a national network
- your garden appearing in our Map Directory
- receiving our periodic eNEWS
- your garden can be part of a bulk insurance scheme (coming)
- uploading your garden’s events and workshops onto this website
- accessing support from state-based representatives
- joining state-based Facebook groups
- receiving discounts from our partners:
2. Register as a non-member of Community Garden Australia
As a non-member your garden only receives the benefit of listing your garden, rather than receiving other benefits of membership listed above.
If you wish to register as a non-member, complete the form below for us to register you, so that you can upload your garden details.
Once you are a member or non-member, you will be able to upload your community garden to our map directory
- Check if your garden is already listed. Go to the homepage and put in your suburb into the ‘Location’ box.
- If you see your garden listed, contact our website administrator who can move the garden to your account so you can edit the details whenever you need to.
- If your garden is not listed, log into our website with your username and password.
- once logged in, you will be directed to your dashboard
- click on ‘Add Listing’ in the menu bar
- complete the form, preview and if all correct, hit submit.